EMD Serono Fertility Medication Discount
We are proud to work with EMD Serono to offer The Compassionate Care Program, providing significant savings on medications for eligible patients who require treatment for infertility. The program offers certain EMD Serono fertility medications at deep discounts, including Gonal-f® RFF Pen (follitropin alfa injection), to patients who meet the eligibility criteria. The average savings per patient is $1,275.
Who is eligible?
- No insurance coverage for fertility medication
- Currently undergoing fertility treatment with a physician at Servy Fertility Institute or Massey Fertility Services.
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Qualifying annual household gross income
If I am eligible, what kind of discounts are offered?
- Eligible patients may save either 10%, 25%, 50% or 75% off the self-pay price of EMD Serono medicine, or save $10 per unit via a mail-in rebate.
- All eligible active duty and veteran/retired military patients, regardless of income may save 25% and, in addition, may be eligible to qualify for 10%, 25%, 50% or 75% off the self-pay price of EMD Serono medication.
- Eligible patients may be able to use the program for multiple cycles during each year.
How do I apply and what happens next?
How to apply:
- Call the Compassionate Care Program at 1-855-541-5926 for more information about the program.
- Apply online today for Compassionate Care benefits by clicking here for instructions and for the enrollment forms.
Applications are confidentially evaluated on an individual basis and are reviewed once all supporting income information is received, including most recent 1040 tax return, last two pay stubs, and a copy of the front and back of the patient’s insurance card. If eligibility criteria are met, a product request form will be sent to the practice, as listed on the enclosed patient application.
If you are eligible for the:
- 10%, 25%, 50% or 75% discount, you will receive an email and subsequent mailing with your Compassionate Care redemption card. Present the card along with your prescription to a participating pharmacy
- Compassionate Care Rebate Program, you will receive a letter with mail-in rebate information and instructions.
You then present the card, along with prescription to a participating pharmacy and receive a discount off the cash price available at that pharmacy for the select medications.
Product is not shipped to the physician’s office.